Classic, stylish, elegant and modernly functional. Included on the Webber Sumatra Collection, this Transitional Power Dual Recliner offers the best of both worlds - versatile beauty and luxurious comfort. Featuring a reliable Cenro Mechanism and Kaide Motor with hardwood construction and sinuous springed support, this power recliner is made to last a long time. Superior comfort is achieved with its polyester and polyurethane cover, 1.8 density thick seat foam, padded frames and double sided back flap with removable backs. Design wise, the Sumatra finish with contrasting stitches and textured accents showcases an edgy look perfect for both classic and contemporary homes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Sumatra finish
- 90% Polyester & 10% Polyurethane Cover
- 1.8 density foam giving superior, soft seating
- Hardwood Frames, plywood shapes the frame and seat boxes are solid lumber
- Frames are padded all the way around the frame
- Sinuous springed back and seat
- Double sided back flap
- Removable backs.
- High Quality Motor w/ High Quality Mechanism