?Madison? leather stationary collection is exquisite in design with full back and arm diamond tufting and brass nail head trims. The hand-finishing leather with multi-tone effect complements the overall rich look. This collection is not only about style, down feather seating cushions offer you lasting performance. There are four main characteristics or ?blemishes? of natural leather: scratches, wrinkles, insect bites and natural healed scars. This collection uses a unique hand-finishing leather upholstery. The intricate hand-finishing process results in a multi-toned leather color, which means the overall leather is not a solid color. It is a mixture of multiple color tones. Additionally, the hand-finishing process may expose the natural blemishes of real leather, and scars and natural lines may show. These ?kisses of nature? enhance the overall appeal of truly premium leather. Dimension- LHF Loveseat: 50W 39D 31H inches, RHF Loveseat: 50W 39D 31H inches, Wedge: 50W 50D 31H. Leather swatch samples are available at no additional cost.
Color as pictured may slightly differ from actual product.
- Top grain Leather is used on the seats, Inside backs and Top of arms where the body touches.
- Split is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge.
- Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks ensures strength, stability and durability.
- All the Back padded by plywood with foam.
- Springs: No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability and lasting comfort.
- Seat Cushion with Down Feather: pocket Coil Seat Cushions feature 2.26lbs.