Shop Factory Direct is proud to offer a very convenient and flexible lay-away plan, anywhere in the Continental USA. The policies and procedures for our lay-away plan are listed below for your review:
- All Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreements require a minimum initial deposit of 20% of the total price, including any applicable taxes, and/or other fees or charges, as determined to be included in the total purchase price.
- All Lay-Away Agreements require that a minimum payment be made at least every 30 days to apply towards the total price of the Lay-Away, calculated from the date of the initial Lay-Away and receipt of the signed and dated Lay-Away Agreement.
- There will be no handling or processing charges in connection with the set-up or maintenance of your Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement.
- All Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreements are for a period of 6 months. However, in certain circumstances, the period may be lengthened if agreed upon by both the buyer and Shop Factory Direct, only if the scheduled payments are made at least every 30 days. Any changes to the Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both the buyer and Shop Factory Direct.
- Custom orders will not be made until at least one-half (1/2) of the total amount is paid.
- In case of cancellation at any point, a $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from the total amount received and remaining would be refunded. Shop Factory Direct may cancel a layaway order at its discretion and without warning if it is determined that the purchaser is fraudulent or has attempted to order using a stolen credit card.
- Shop Factory Direct will refund the full amount of any payments made if the merchandise for any reason becomes discontinued or is no longer available.
- Shop Factory Direct's Lay-Away Agreement will terminate, and buyer's deposit and other payments will become non-refundable and be forfeited to Shop Factory Direct if payment of the total purchase price has not been made in one (1) year from the date of the Lay-Away Agreement.
- Shop Factory Direct does not extend any form of customer credit, customer credit installment payment terms, or in-house credit under any circumstances, other than the Lay-Away Agreement.
- All merchandise must be paid for in full before any items will leave our warehouses.
- Shipping and delivery time frames that are quoted will not begin until appropriate approval and verification of your order has been obtained.
To Make Payments:
Payments can be made as frequently as you like, but, in order to keep your Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement in current standing a payment must be made at least every 30 days to be applied against the total price of the Lay-Away, calculated from the date of the signed and executed Lay-Away Agreement. These payments can be made by mail, credit card, or PayPal.
Payment Mailing Instructions:
Please mail payments to the address below, only. You will need to include a note indicating your Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement Number, your name, address, and telephone number. Payments accepted through the mail will be cashier's checks and money orders. Do not send cash or personal checks.
Shop Factory Direct, Inc.
ATTN: Lay-Away Payments
7224 Sandscove Ct #6
Winter Park, FL 32792
Tel: (800) 269-2216
Fax: (954) 272-7021
Credit Card Payment Instructions:
For payments by credit card, please call our toll free number and press #3 for customer service. A customer service representative will be able to take your credit card information for a one-time payment. Please have your Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement number ready when you call.
PayPal Payment Instructions:
Payments made by PayPal should be sent to: email@example.com. Include your Shop Factory Direct Lay-Away Agreement number, as well as any other information we should know. Once a payment has been submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Agreement number, date of payment, and amount of payment. Verification of payment will only be made after receiving such email.
For Orders shipped to Florida addresses or for orders personally picked up in any of our Florida retail stores or warehouses, we are required by law to collect 7% Florida State Sales Tax. Shipping fees, if applicable, are not taxable. You will not be charged Florida State Sales Tax for orders shipped outside of the state of Florida.
All of our items include FREE SHIPPING to delivery addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is additional. We do not ship internationally. Some addresses in very remote or rural areas (such as mountains, very narrow or unpaved roads, etc.) may incur additional delivery charges. If you think you live in one of these areas please contact us for rates. Delivery drivers may not enter your home, so please be prepared to move larger items by having help available.
Once a Lay-Away Agreement has been paid in full, orders usually take 1-3 business days to process. Please allow up to two weeks for your merchandise to be delivered. In some instances delivery may take up to four weeks.
Please contact us if your item arrives damaged. If possible, we will ship replacement parts or replace the entire item if necessary. Items shipped freight must be inspected BEFORE signing the freight invoice. If there is visible damage to any of the cartons, please open and inspect the item(s) before the delivery driver leaves. Any damage must be noted on the freight invoice.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, send the item back within 7 business days and we will happily refund your payment, less the actual cost of shipping. Buyer must pay for return shipping costs. Items must be in unused and original packaging and a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Items damaged in transit will be repaired or replaced. Please contact us for return authorization.
Click here to download PDF
to download PDF Lay-Away Agreement
Email completed Lay-Away Agreement to
You may also fax Lay-Away Agreements to (954) 272-7021
As soon as your Agreement has been reviewed we will contact you for a deposit and to discuss payment arrangements. If you have any questions please contact customer service at (800)269-2216, extension 3.