What’s included in the box?
All FreeMotion battery packs include a battery pack, a charger and an AC cord. An Owner’s manual with instructions are also included with all products.
Can I let my battery completely lose its charge?
Like most Lithium Ion batteries, completely discharging your FreeMotion battery pack is not recommended and may cause battery failure. The battery is equipped with a 20-minute audible low-battery warning signal. Remember, you can use your recliner while recharging the battery.
How long will my battery last unused?
All three FreeMotion battery models (P25, P50, P75) have been tested and recorded to have at least 15 months of estimated standby time on a full charge. (Making them ideal for second homes).
How long will my battery last before needing to be recharged?
The following estimates are based on tests of varied motion reclining furniture not featuring additional USB or similar functions. Full cycles will vary based on weight capacity:
P25 – up to 450 cycles on a full charge
P50 – up to 900 cycles on a full charge
P75 – up to 1350 cycles on a full charge
How do I know how much power is left?
Every FreeMotion battery features a power indicator that shows the estimated remaining power. To check this, press the YELLOW power indicator button when the battery is not plugged into the charger. Once you’ve plugged it in, RED indicates the battery is charging. BLUE indicates the battery pack is fully charged.
- Works with most power motion furniture
- 2500 mAh (25% larger than the competition)
- Up to 450 single-motor cycles on a single charge
- 12.5A instantaneous discharge current (nearly double the industry average). Higher discharge equates to longer overall life of battery, increased reliability and safety.
- Intelligent power display
- 15-month standby time on a full charge and not in use
- Box includes battery, charger, AC cord and Owner’s Manual