Employment Opportunities with ShopFactoryDirect
ShopFactoryDirect offers a vast selection of quality home goods including furniture & decor, bathroom fixtures and recreational products. We take great pride in the exceptional service we provide to our customers. We offer fast, free shipping to 48 States with competitive pricing on all products offered.
Our goal is to provide the best possible online shopping experience for our customers. The first step to achieving this goal is to have knowledgeable, friendly and helpful individuals available to assist our customers in choosing the right items to provide functionality while complementing their personal sense of style.
ShopFactoryDirect is seeking a Product Knowledge consultant for our ecommerce business unit. This candidate will be responsible for providing customers with assistance via phone, email and live chat, answering questions and offering suggestions based on the individual needs of the client. Our primary objective is to ensure ShopFactoryDirect is a fun and easy place to shop by providing superior service and the best shopping experience possible.
Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and a dedication to providing superior customer service. Desired qualifications include experience in retail sales as well as a general awareness of home furnishings and decor styles. Experience in the home furnishing industry is preferred. This is a great position for somebody who is looking to join a rapidly growing company.
- Answer questions regarding product specifics, shipping details and company policies
- Assist customers in making product selections for their home based on their individual needs, style preference and size constraints
- Handling incoming customer inquiries promptly and professionally via phone and email regarding products and services such as materials, dimensions, assembly, shipping and installation (We will provide the necessary training and support to ensure competency).
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in web navigation, email & social media
- Personable: Friendly, outgoing attitude with ability to easily gain rapport with prospective clients
- Strong communication skills: Clear English-speaking voice
- Positive attitude
- Experience in furniture sales and/or home interior related field
- High School Diploma minimum
- Ability to maintain a Professional & courteous demeanor at all times
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Self-starter, with ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (proper spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- General working knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Quick and accurate typing skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task many responsibilities and projects
- Technical Aptitude: Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP). Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Suggestive selling, cross-selling and additions to help complete the entire decor
Location: Corporate Office (Winter Park, FL 32792)
Work Environment: Corporate office setting, Business/casual attire
General office hours: 10:0am-7:00pm M-F (No late nights or weekends)
Please email resume to: